35 Bushland Drive Regents Park 4118 QLD
MAKE YOURSELF RIGHT AT HOME
If you have been searching for a well-positioned family home, then this is where your search will end! Located in the sought-after area of Regents Park, this modern and tastefully renovated family home is a rare find.
From the moment you step through the front door you'll appreciate that this home is truly a pleasure. This well presented home, decorated with modern tones, fresh paintwork, new doors plus new tiles and carpet throughout the living areas also features a modern light filled kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
Outside you will be delighted with a spacious back yard, private entertaining area and salt water in-ground pool which backs onto a beautiful bushland backdrop.
From the convenient location, you will enjoy easy access to parks, shopping locations and transport links. The nearby amenities include Grand Plaza Shopping Centre, Village Fair Shopping Centre, Yugumbir Primary School, and Regents Park State School.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick exterior and black tiled roofing
• 10 Solar Panels
• Security screens on windows and doors throughout home
• Paved driveway
• Gated tandem carport
• 1 x TV point – lounge room
• 2 x Phone points – dining and bedroom
• Foxtel available
• Electric hotwater system
• Tiled entry
• Tiled dining room and kitchen
• Carpeted lounge with reverse cycle air-conditioner and glass sliding door
• Spacious kitchen with a large corner pantry, gas hot plates, stainless steel oven, brand new Teka dishwasher, rangehood, double fridge space and pot drawers
• Master bedroom with cooling air-conditioning, ceiling fan and built-in robe
• Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3 with ceiling fan, cupboard space and desk
• Main bathroom with heat light and exhaust fan
• Newly renovated tiled laundry with separate toilet
• Linen cupboard
• Private covered and newly paved entertainment area with built-in cupboards complete with a concrete stone top
• In-ground salt water pool with spa and pergola
• 5,000 Litre rainwater tank
• Rear colorbond fence
• Fully fenced 720m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Regents Park, QLD 4118 priced between $290,000 and $530,000