35 Brenthorpe Road Seaton SA 5023
Cosy sweet home at affordable price35 Brenthorpe Road, Seaton
Walk: 800 metres to Seaton train station, 1km to Seaton high school
This gorgeous double brick; Torrens titled home offers unique features, charm and originality! Stunning renovations throughout with French doors creating a sense of elegance, classic texture and decor + a vibrant and homey feel!
Located in a fantastic location, this is an exciting opportunity to accommodate a comfortable, cosy and convenient lifestyle. The perfect canvas for your dream home, all you need to do is move in.
Property features include:
- 3 generous bedrooms with huge built-in wardrobes
- Separate formal lounge with ornate ceiling
- Large updated kitchen with ample bench space, pantry and storage with adjacent meals area
- Tasteful bathroom with separate W/C
- Air-conditioning to gas heating and gas hot water system
- Security alarm system
- Natural tone solid timber flooring + high ceilings (over 3 metres)
- Outdoor verandah + separate undercover alfresco area - perfect for entertaining
- Secure enclosed backyard + a low maintenance established garden in front and back
- Lock up panel lift door garage with additional off street parking.
Perfectly positioned to all local amenities ensuring a low maintenance, easy care free lifestyle - take advantage of this thriving suburb and maximise your growth.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Seaton, SA 5023 priced between $280,000 and $520,000