35 Bess Street Windsor 4030 QLD
Meticulously renovated family home overlooking a tropical landscaped garden swimming pool.
This home is a must for anyone looking for a solid brick rendered home.
The light filled open plan interior connects with a terraced patio and a tranquil solar heated pool area. The kitchen is the ultimate in design, fitted out with many Miele appliances and expansive Brazilian Granite tops making it perfect for Queensland Living
Upstairs features high raked ceilings and polished floors where a family can enjoy a large open living or study area with 4 large bedrooms 2 opening onto a verandah with wonderful views of the tropical garden and pool
* Landscaped 683 m2 block quiet street with easy access to Lutwyche Road
* Abundant space with natural light and ventilation
* Plantation Shutters throughout
* 4 Bedroom and 2 bathrooms upstairs
* 5 MW Solar Panels and 3000 litre water tank
* Best chef's kitchen with endless feature and Miele appliances
* Ground level family room opens onto covered patio and pool
* Raked ceilings and polished wooden stairs and flooring upstairs
Generous bedrooms and living area upstairs
Ideally located in the blue chip inner northern suburb of Windsor, this home is only 4.2 kilometres from the CBD and is in walking distance to Magar Street buses. It is close to Wilston Café/ Dining Precinct, numerous highly regarded schools including Wilston primary school, Lutwyche shopping area with many facilities.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Windsor, QLD 4030 priced between $740,000 and $1,370,000