35 Bambara Street Dharruk 2770 NSW
Solid brick home boasts potential and a prime address
Occupying a prized parkside address within one of Dharruk's most sought-after pockets, this solid brick home provides a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, renovators or investors alike. It's peacefully tucked away on a 564sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac, just moments from local supermarkets, public transport and local schools.
- Practical single level design with a combined lounge and dining area
- Kitchen extends onto a wide pergola, which is great for entertaining
- Open kitchen is equipped with plenty of cupboard and storage space
- Three good sized bedrooms feature woodlike floors and neutral tones
- Renovated bathroom with a deluxe spa bath and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Beautifully maintained and currently leased out to a long term tenant
- High yield investment opportunity attracting increasingly high returns
- Holds all of the vital elements needed to undergo a modern renovation
- Plenty of off-street parking, peaceful location also offers street parking
- Close to Mount Druitt Westfield, the station, eateries and parklands
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dharruk, NSW 2770 priced between $390,000 and $720,000