35/100 Country Club Drive Dawesville WA 6211
Absolute luxury and style at Oceanique35/100 Country Club Drive, Dawesville
This breathtaking apartment is located in the South Tower on level 4 and offers you private lift access direct from your garage into your spacious apartment that overlooks the Cut Golf Course and ocean beyond.
The Oceanique Apartments are unique in design from any other apartment complex in the region, offering all residents access to private resort style facilities including a gym, sauna, spa, 25 metre swimming pool, sun lounging and BBQ facilities.
Ready to move into - enjoy the beachside lifestyle this sensational apartment offers along with the following outstanding features;
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car lock up garage with extra storage area.
- 183m2 (approx) of internal living area, 38m2 (approx) ocean side front balcony, 19m2 (approx) rear east facing balcony and 43m2(approx.) of garage/store area –Total 283m2 (approx).
- Fully ducted reverse cycle climate control air-conditioning
- Private Lift access from secure double lock-up garage directly to your apartment
- Stunning kitchen and bathrooms designed by award winning architect Leon House with Miele integrated dishwasher, microwave and conventional oven
- Spectacular spacious bedrooms with built-in/walk-in wardrobes
- Ducted vacuum system
- Five star facilities such as fully appointed fitness centre, twenty-five metre pool, spa, sauna and steam room
- Residents Function Room
- Permanent on site caretaker
Take advantage of what is offered in your own backyard - golfing, boating, fishing, surfing, beachcombing along the spectacular coastline or spend the day exploring the regions world-class wineries.
Contact Simon Wroth today on 0407 072 442 to arrange a private inspection.
- Sat, 25th Nov 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dawesville, WA 6211 priced between $420,000 and $780,000