34A Boronia Street Innaloo WA 6018
Innaloovely location!34A Boronia Street, Innaloo
The tiled floors that span the entrance and open plan living ensure separation between the living and accommodation is apparent, with the bedrooms all having carpeted floor coverings. Each of the three bedrooms with ceiling fans, boast full height built-in robes, with the large master bedroom going one better, with walk-in robe, and ensuite.
Entertaining and communicating in this home is a breeze, with the combined kitchen, living and dining merging seamlessly with the paved undercover alfresco, meaning that wherever the children or guests are, they are always in sight!
A sizeable double lock-up garage with shoppers entry and additional storage alcove completes the functionality of this well designed yet attractive home, and is sure to be a hit with first home buyers, young families, and downsizer's alike.
Lifestyle you will love:
• Open plan kitchen / living / dining
• Split-system A/C to living area
• Spacious kitchen, with gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
• Tiled floors with carpet to bedrooms
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Large walk-in robe to master bedroom
• Full height built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
• Large family bathroom
• Plentiful Storage
• Paved undercover alfresco, with built in gas wall heater
• Gas bayonet for BBQ in alfresco
• Shutters to front windows
• Laundry with outdoor private clothes line
• Remote-controlled double garage with a large storage area, shopper's entry and side access
Location you will live:
• 190m Millet Park
• 230m Cup & Co
• 300m Local Grocery Store
• 300m Nearest Bus Stop
• 350m St Dominics Primary School
• 1.4km Stirling Train Station
• 1.4km Westfield Innaloo
• 3.4km Scarborough Beach
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY on 0400 412 824 for more information and to schedule your viewing.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Innaloo, WA 6018 priced between $350,000 and $650,000