3/491 Bunnerong Road Matraville 2036 NSW
Immaculate North-East Facing Apartment with Lift Access
SOLD FOR A FANTASTIC PRICE!! Thinking of selling? Call Veronica Perez on 0411 871 225 for a free market appraisal on your property... Situated on the second level of a boutique security building The Dunes', built just on four years ago, this impeccable home enjoys all day sun due to its dual north-east and west facing aspects.
Finished with stylish contemporary details, the interiors flow intelligently through its open plan living dining and kitchen and out to two terraces.
Conveniently located just steps from shops, cafes and direct city transport and minutes from Eastern beaches.
* Caesarstone gas kitchen, Euro appliances, waterfall edge island bench
* All-weather entertaining terrace, gas outlet for bbq, leafy and private
* Second balcony adjoins bedroom, built-in robe, glimpses to Botany Bay
* Master bedroom with built-in robe and oversized en suite bathroom
* Plenty of storage, laundry, ceiling fans, double glazed windows
* Gleaming main bathroom, floor to ceiling tiles, security parking
* Metres to shops, cafes and regular transport, minutes to beaches
Strata: $1,114.75 per quarter
Council: $336.66 per quarter
Water: $177.96 per quarter
Details: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Matraville, NSW 2036 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000