34 Ranelagh Beach Mount Eliza VIC 3930
POSTCARD PERFECT34 Ranelagh Beach, Mount Eliza
Your nearest neighbour will be 80m along the sand to the left, cornering the steps up to unrestricted public car parking. A mere 100m stroll along the beach to the right, you will find the public toilet, taps and shower block tucked behind the beachboxes and foliage, plus only a few more steps to the private entrance of the Ranelagh Beach Club. Although a private club, non members are welcome to dine along with members alike. Enjoy the restaurant/cafe/deck with entertainment and views overlooking the bay, only a stones throw from the water. Memberships are extremely reasonable and also include tennis, sailing club and social functions boat/watercraft storage facility also available (extra).
- Clean and peaceful, picturesque cove
- Ample bench space, storage and room to swing a cat!
- 35sqm of entire floor space
- Renovated, fully furnished and decorated throughout
- Extensive bedding, kitchenware and appliances
- Power, water, gas, heating, cooking, lighting, cooling
- Unrestricted public car parking
- Public toilets, taps and shower block to the rear of beach
- Iconic Ranelagh Club and boat storage available
- 5 minutes to Mt Eliza Village shops
- 1 hour from the city
This unique beach box is the proverbial needle in a haystack. Blink and you'll miss it!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?