34 Onyx Street Keperra QLD 4054
Calling all First Home Buyers & Savvy Investors!34 Onyx Street, Keperra
Featuring the warmth of polished timber floors, open plan living, an abundance of natural light and breezes this classically designed, family friendly layout features split system air-conditioning, ceilings fans in all rooms and a large storage area underneath the home. The timber deck at the rear of the property, as well as covered alfresco areas downstairs ensure ample space to entertain all year round.
Perfectly positioned on a generous 573m2 fully fenced block, perfect for your kids and pets, and with no neighbors on the back fence you can take comfort in the extra privacy and sense of space this property provides. With access straight out the back gate you are within walking distance of Kindilan park as well as bike-ways, walking tracks & playgrounds running along the Kedron Brook.
This opportunity will not last long so be sure to register for our first open home!
• Highset post war home built in 1970
• Polished hardwood timber floors throughout
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area with split system air-con and ceiling fans
• Recently renovated Kitchen featuring electric appliances including dishwasher
• King size master bedroom with built in wardrobes and ceiling fan
• Additional two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and ceiling fan
• Recently renovated family bathroom with shower, separate bath and separate toilet
• Large back deck perfect for entertaining all year round
• Two covered alfresco areas downstairs
• One car garage, laundry, storage and workshop area under the house
• Bonus room downstairs with so much potential
• 2 car carport on the side of the property
• 4.5m x 3m garden shed on concrete slab
• 573m2 flat block with fully fenced back yard perfect for your kids and pets
• Gate on the back fence accessing the bike and walking tracks
• 200m to closest bus stop
• 1.8km to Keperra Train Station
• 1km to Great Western Super Centre
• 1.1km to Bunnings Keperra
• 880m to the new Ferny Grove Aqua Park
• 3km to Ferny Grove State Primary School
• 1.9km to Ferny Grove State High School
• 2.3km to Mitchelton State High School
• 3.2km to Grovely State Primary School
• 14km to Brisbane CBD
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?