34 Hotham Street Seddon 3011 VIC
Renovated Victorian Near-City Haven...
In a peaceful, wide street lined with period homes, this appealing Victorian, single fronted weatherboard delivers the near-city lifestyle sought after by young families, professionals and downsizers. Vibrant multicultural shops and eateries and Seddon Station are within an easy walking distance. Primary and secondary schools and Victoria Uni nearby.
Renovated and extended with a stylish blend of original charm and contemporary chic, this low maintenance haven will delight with 2 sizeable bedrooms, open kitchen/living/meals and bathroom/laundry. The showpiece of the floorplan is the enclosed alfresco terrace, a private setting for everyday use or special occasion entertaining.
* Timber floors and Victorian hallway arch
* Contemporary kitchen with s/s appliances, integrated fridge
* Pull out pantry shelves and appliance cupboard
* Study nook
* Gas fire and concrete floor in the living room
* Panel heaters in both bedrooms
* Floor to ceiling fitted bedroom wardrobes
* Garden shed
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Seddon, VIC 3011 priced between $730,000 and $1,350,000