34 Echlin Street West End QLD 4810
Own your Own Modern West End Home for only $289,000! Be Quick!34 Echlin Street, West End
Due to a combination of families, our vendor is selling her beautiful 2 bedroom West End home and we think the first to see will buy. Whether you are an investor or you have been considering buying a unit - this neat and tidy super modern fully renovated home will suit you to a tee! All the hard work has been done - there's a new patio overlooking the lush green lawns in the back yard. The front is also fully fenced with an automatic roller door for easy access. Both bedrooms fit a queen bed, have built in robes, fans and split system AC's. You'll find everything you need here from a stunning stone bench laundry to a tidy study nook.
* Spacious open plan living design that opens up to the large backyard. Perfect for entertaining friends and family throughout the day and evenings.
* Love to cook? The kitchen features granite benchtops, an awesome island bench with breakfast bar, great views of the back yard, and even has soft close drawers to ensure you don't interrupt the evening serenity.
* Split system airconditioners throughout the house to keep those HOT summers cool! Keeping you comfortable all year round efficiently.
* You will appreciate the study nook which offers a great area for the kids to catch up on homework or set it up as an open home office.
* Want a secure car parking space? We've got a fully automatic, single bay car garage with direct access to the home.
*The master bedroom features a walk in wardrobe and heaps of space for a queen.. or even king size bed.
*Both bedrooms feature quality split system air conditioners, built-in wardrobes, stainless steel fans and good quality carpet.
* The entire yard is surrounded by new 6 foot fencing. There is plenty of secure grassy space for kids and pets to play.
* Neat and tidy laundry features storage, stone benchtops and room for both a washer and dryer.
* Investors - Townsville vacancy rates have been plummeting, and inner city properties are in high demand.
* Living in close proximity to the CBD is bliss! A short drive could have you perusing through the isles at Castletown Shopping Centre or enjoying an evening stroll along the strand.
Opportunities to buy renovated inner city properties for under $300,000 don't come around very often. Make sure you see it this weekend so you don't miss out.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?