34 College Street Drummoyne 2047 NSW
Classic Federation Elegance Ready For Transformation
Lovingly held and maintained for 47 years, this classic Federation home presents a wealth of opportunity on one of Drummoyne's finest tree-lined streets. Classic proportions, soaring 3.2m ceilings and a sun-drenched north to rear aspect present the ideal foundations for renovation in a top location with Brett Park and the Bay Run at the end of the street. A wide street around the corner from the village hub and Harris Farm Markets is an easy walk to the Olympic pool and Birkenhead Point shops with easy access to the city.
* Deep foregarden, carport and elegant entry hall
* Flexible layout ideal for family living with a choice of living areas
* 3 large bedrooms, main with a large sunroom or nursery/4th bed
* Large living room with a sunroom opening to a north facing garden
* Dining/family room with a separate study and an eat-in gas kitchen
* Established NE rear facing garden, full bathroom, extra W.C., laundry
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Drummoyne, NSW 2047 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,400,000