34 Clarinda Street Hornsby 2077 NSW
SOLD BY SONJA LAMBERTON 9987 0011
A hidden gem, nestled within beautiful gardens of roses, camellias, and a mulberry tree, this spacious family home occupies a generous and level 841sqm within Hornsby North Primary School catchment. There's plenty of space for all the family yet loads of potential to add value and capitalize in this popular location.
- Spacious light filled living and dining rooms
- Casual family area with soaring cathedral ceiling
- Modern kitchen, 900mm ILVE gas cooker, s/s appliances
- 4 double bedrooms plus separate study or 5th bedroom
- High ceilings, timber floors, ducted gas heating
- Child friendly backyard with level lawns and fruit trees
- 841 sqm block with the perfect North to rear aspect
- Large garage and off street parking
- Walk to Hornsby North Primary School
- Bus stop nearby, 1.5km to Asquith Station & shops
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hornsby, NSW 2077 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000