3/31 New Orleans Crescent Maroubra 2035 NSW
Spacious & Sun-Filled Townhouse
SOLD FOR $1,020,000!! Thinking of selling? Call Veronica Perez on 0411 871 225 for a free market appraisal on your property... Located just a stroll from beautiful Maroubra beach, as well as its buzzing cafes, shops, parks and schools this modern home offers an open plan living and dining area. With an easy, breezy layout of bedrooms upstairs and living and entertaining courtyard downstairs, this family sized townhouse is ready to move into and enjoy the beach lifestyle.
* Open plan modern gas kitchen, stone bench tops
* Living and dining flow to large entertaining courtyard
* Internal laundry, guest wc; Ducted reverse cycle Daikin air conditioning throughout
* Master bedroom features wall to wall built-ins, ensuite
* Second bed includes built-ins; Third bedroom boasts a balcony
* Plantation shutters; Bathroom features a separate bath & shower
* Pet friendly; easy access to huge lock-up garage with storage
Strata: $621.00 per quarter
Council: $348.19 per quarter
Water: $171.96 per quarter
Auction: Saturday 4th November 2017
Venue: On Site at 2.30pm
View: Wednesday & Saturday 2-2.30pm
Details: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Maroubra, NSW 2035 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000