33 Saverne Way Landsdale WA 6065
Modern Family Quality!33 Saverne Way, Landsdale
Perfectly positioned amongst other stunning residences within the magnificent Merrifield Gardens Estate, this immaculate 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is barely one year young, offers luxurious living and is situated only a few minutes away from all of your everyday amenities.
Beyond the property's double-door entrance lies a spacious floor plan that is headlined by a huge open-plan family, dining, games and kitchen area. The latter is illuminated by stylish light fittings and sparkling stone bench tops, whilst also boasting a breakfast bar for casual meals, a five-burner Technika gas cook top, a Technika oven, a Westinghouse dishwasher and a range hood.
Double doors reveal a carpeted theatre room that is the ideal place to sit back, unwind and put your feet up to your favourite movie. The sumptuous master bedroom suite is totally separate from the minor sleeping quarters at back of the house, comprising of a walk-in wardrobe and a private ensuite bathroom with a large shower, twin vanities and a separate toilet.
At the rear, a massive paved backyard provides a delightful backdrop to outdoor entertaining underneath a fabulous alfresco space off the main living zone. Completing this wonderful package is a remote-controlled double garage with a handy internal shopper's access door.
Conveniently located close to five hectares of conversation woodlands and parklands with beautiful walkways, play areas and family activities, this exemplary abode is also easily accessible to bus routes, Landsdale Forum Shopping Centre, a doctor's surgery and pharmacy, child-minding and community centres, Landsdale Christian School and several other government primary schools including Landsdale, Alinjarra, Illawarra and Ashdale, Something special awaits you here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• High ceilings to the open-plan family/games/dining/kitchen area, with split-system air-conditioning and outdoor alfresco access
- Carpeted 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
- 4th bedroom is also carpeted for comfort and has a WIR
- Separate bath and shower in the main bathroom
- Tiled laundry with outdoor access
- Separate second toilet
- Double linen press
- Outdoor power to the alfresco entertaining area
- Quality tiling throughout the main living space
- Feature down lighting
- Security alarm system
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Reticulated front gardens
- Colour bond fencing
- Completed in February 2017
- Major surrounding roads lead to Perth CBD, Joondalup, beaches and the hills area all within about a 15km distance
- Peaceful surrounds
- Prestigious location
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Landsdale, WA 6065 priced between $390,000 and $720,000