33 Moonlight Avenue Highvale QLD 4520
Custom Built Family Home on 1.5 Town Water Acres33 Moonlight Avenue, Highvale
Entertainers will delight in the custom designed kitchen featuring imported granite benchtops, soft close cabinetry, 900ml Ilve free standing oven with 6 burner gas cook top and Miele dishwasher. The well-appointed butler’s pantry features a large sink, temperature controlled wine fridge and Caesar stone bench-tops.
Practical for the largest of families, the multiple living zones and seamless indoor-outdoor flow ensure there is plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy. The large covered outdoor entertaining area provides the perfect place to host family & friends with ease & in-style whilst enjoying the cool breezes and watching the ever evolving mountain landscape.
The opulent master suite is privately positioned and features a parents’ retreat, walk in robe and luxurious ensuite. The remaining 4 light filled bedrooms all feature spacious built in robes and ceiling fans.
Its proximity to “all things Samford” is what makes this property so desirable. Only 6 minutes to Samford Village renowned for its community values and organic country vibe you don’t have to give up the pleasures of inner-city living with a variety of cafes, restaurants, professional services and schools. On the odd occasions that you need to get a “city fix” Brisbane CBD is only 35 minutes away!
This quality home presents a discerning purchaser with the opportunity to secure one of Samford’s finest residences and inspection of this property is a must!
• Lowset, steel frame, brick home with colourbond roof built in 2016
• 9 foot ceilings throughout
• Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Open plan kitchen living and dining room + separate formal living room
• State of the art cinema room
• Entertainers kitchen featuring spectacular imported granite bench tops, 900ml Ilve electric oven with 6 burner gas cooktop, AEG range hood, Miele integrated dishwasher and butler’s pantry featuring stone bench tops and temperature controlled wine fridge
• Huge outdoor alfresco area featuring ceiling fans and spectacular mountain and valley views
• Built in surround sound in living area and outdoor entertainment area
• Opulent master suite featuring huge walk in wardrobe with built in cabinetry and luxurious ensuite boasting twin vanity and large shower
• 4 additional light filled bedrooms all featuring built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Separate study
• Family bathroom featuring large, stone bench tops, free standing bath and separate shower
• Another bathroom featuring stone bench tops and shower
• Large laundry featuring stone benches and ample storage
• 7,107 sqm block with elevated house pad
• Fully fenced along the perimeter
• Outdoor kids play area featuring swing and cubby house
• Concrete Driveway
• 5kw solar
• 3 phase power to the house and shed
• 3 car remote control garage with internal access
• 2 bay shed with power
• Town water + 1,000L water tank
• Bio-cycle waste management system
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?