33 Lincoln Street Stanmore 2048 NSW
A family home of generous proportions
This tastefully well presented residence has lots of appeal due to its fresh and bright interiors as well as its low maintenance living. Its smart and modern single-level floorplan is finished with good quality appointments throughout and offers a great in/outdoor layout that is perfect for entertaining. When it comes to convenience and lifestyle you can't go past this quiet street location that is well positioned a short walk to Stanmore trains, parks and village cafes, and within easy reach of Newington College and a choice of quality schools.
- Set on an extra-wide level block with rear lane access for parking
- Light filled open living and dining space that flows to the outdoors
- A great northerly side aspect with sunlit garden and alfresco area
- Lock-up garage with room for at least two cars and storage space
- Sleek modern kitchen equipped with quality fittings and dishwasher
- All three bedrooms are double sized and feature built in wardrobes
- Good sized modern bathroom plus separate laundry with extra WC
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Stanmore, NSW 2048 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,400,000