33 Jinibara Crescent Narangba QLD 4504
Ring the alarm, this one is red hot buying and has to go33 Jinibara Crescent, Narangba
33 Jinibara Crescent will be sold, the owners have removed the price and set a date! Make no mistake this is not an Auction! Conditional buyers subject to Building, Pest & Finance are encouraged to make offers!
1 year young offering FHOG or a perfect investment, this meticulously built home is a true example of quality buying in a sought after estate. The design intention of this property gives you effortless flow from living areas as well as dining out to the alfresco, perfect for entertaining both family and friends all year round.
33 Jinibara Crescent Offers:
• Open plan living experience with an indoor outdoor feel with bi-fold sliding doors
- flowing out to your private secluded alfresco area
• Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench with gorgeous Caesar stone throughout
- 900mm gas cooktop
- Great size fridge space
- Breakfast bar
• 4 generous bedrooms
• Master bedroom with ensuite + Walk-in robe
- Ensuite offers his & her vanity
- Large rain shower head
- Designer WIR
• Separate laundry
• 15ft ceilings in open plan living areas
• NBN connected
• Zoned ducted air and ceiling fans throughout
• Peace of mind security alarm system installed
• Remote lock up double-garage with internal access
This low maintenance living is located around the corner from Stone Ridge Park which offers bbq facilities, dedicated dog park, fantastic children's playgrounds, half basketball court, all this in a family friendly estate.
This is an opportunity you won't want to miss.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please call, text or email Gavin Lomas today.
- Sat, 24th Mar 9:30AM – 10:00AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?