33 Jacaranda Avenue Elizabeth Beach NSW 2428
A Sea-Change with a Wallis Lake View!33 Jacaranda Avenue, Elizabeth Beach
Enjoys a stunning Wallis Lake View and rural vistas from your own spacious veranda.
Very few properties in Pacific Palms can compare with this impressive home set on an incredibly rare, 1442sqm block with Wallis Lake views and a desirable, 180 degree aspect.
Offering many lifestyle benefits including the leisurely strolls to Elizabeth and Shelley beaches, Wallis Lake, Recky Club, tennis courts, local markets and the "walkers paradise" that is, the Booti Booti National Park, buyers seeking an envious 'sea/tree' change, simply must inspect.
* Wrap around, painted hard-wood decking with beautiful lake sunsets and cooling NE summer breezes
* Vaulted ceilings and natural light in the two, seperate living/lounge areas
* Master bedroom with WIR, ensuite and french doors to deck
* 2 additional guest bedrooms with BIRs (one with lake views and deck access) and second bathroom
* Galley kitchen with gas cooking, new dishwasher and breakfast bench
* Vast, lower level entertaining decking/bar with seperate toilet and access to the sparkling pool
* Oversized, double garage + detached, colorbond shed for boat or van storage
* Extra storage-room or kids arts and crafts space
* Sprawling rear yard/lawn that offers scope for secondary dwelling/studio (STCA)
* Established landscaping with mature palms and rockwalls + full stencil-crete driveway
Such a rare find to find so many features in the "one package". Don't miss this outstanding opportunity.
For more information please call Greg Hope on 02 6554 0666 and Mark Lawson on 02 65540 600.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Elizabeth Beach, NSW 2428 priced between $630,000 and $1,160,000