33 Highbridge Way Karrinyup 6018 WA
Gorgeous Views and room for the Entire Family !
The stunning inland views from this north facing corner home are like no other available.
The house is cleverly positioned with outdoor areas so that there is always the perfect sunny, shady, breezy or protected place to relax and enjoy the hill top vistas, regardless of the season or weather.
Renovated by its current owners, the 4x4x2, reverse cycle air-conditioned home has an amazing modern kitchen, a versatile downstairs studio, theatre or living area, double garage and outdoor entertaining overlooking the pool and spa.
Versatile is the word best used to describe a character-laden floor plan that includes a spacious studio or teenager's retreat downstairs off the extra-large double garage and workshop, complete with low-maintenance flooring, its own private access from the back of the property and a handy "fourth" bathroom off the laundry. There is plenty of scope to convert this space into a future "granny flat" if required, or to simply increase income by renting the immediate area out to students and the like.
Upstairs, a carpeted formal lounge room welcomes you inside and is reserved for those special occasions, boasting a sunken bar area and plenty of space for storage. A stunning kitchen revamp overlooks both the family and dining rooms and includes a breakfast bar for casual meals, solid granite bench tops, glass splashbacks, a double sink, a sliding servery window out to the rear alfresco entertaining area, a range hood, Bosch five-burner gas cook top, double Bosch ovens, ample storage options and a breathtaking valley vista for good measure.
There is also a built-in gas barbecue off the mains connection underneath the north-facing second-storey patio, whilst a sparkling below-ground and swimming pool and spa has provisions for future heating at ground level, sitting adjacent to a paved courtyard where there is plenty of room to entertain further. A second courtyard at the front of the residence is gated for privacy and provides you with another awesome aspect, as well as access into the upper-level family room.
Every local amenity is at your utmost convenience here, from the sprawling Lake Karrinyup Country Club to Karrinyup Primary School, Hamersley Public Golf Course and Karrinyup Shopping Centre, all within easy walking distance of your front door.
Call the TWYFORD TEAM today for a full run-down of what lies in store for both you and your family!
• Formal front lounge room with a ceiling fan and outdoor access to the rear
• Gas bayonet to the carpeted dining room
• Tiled family room with a ceiling fan, off the kitchen
• Outdoor access to the rear alfresco/patio, directly from the renovated kitchen
• Carpeted bedrooms, including a spacious upstairs master suite with mesmerising inland views, a ceiling fan, outdoor access, a walk-in wardrobe and a fully-tiled and updated ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and heat lights
• 2nd upper-level bedroom with a ceiling fan and built-in robes
• 3rd upstairs "guest" bedroom with a WIR and its own ensuite/second bathroom with a shower, toilet and heat lights
• Light and bright 4th upper-level bedroom, comprising of a fan, a magical inland vista, BIR's and a built-in desk
• Modernised 3rd bathroom with a shower and toilet
• Built-in upstairs hallway storage, including a linen press and laundry chute
• Cloak cupboard off entry
• Double-door entrance (with security doors)
• Double lock-up garage with a powered workshop area, access to the studio and entry into a functional laundry with quality tiled splashbacks, backyard access and a fourth bathroom with a shower and toilet
• Heaps of additional Parking includes space for a boat and a caravan or the children and visitors.
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security alarm system
• Ducted vacuum system
• Quality blind fittings throughout
• Feature wooden skirting throughout
• Solar hot water system (with electric booster)
• Security screens and electric window shutters throughout
• ADSL 2 internet connection
• 746sqm (approx.) block
• Ample driveway parking for boats and caravans
• Side access
• Easy access to beaches, including Trigg and the new-look Scarborough
• Close to public transport and the freeway
• Minutes away from other top schools, including St Mary's Anglican Girls' School
CLOSING DATE SALE
All Offers Invited - All Offers Will be Presented!
By 6:00pm on Wednesday 23 August 2017 - UNLESS SOLD PRIOR
For a property price guide and fact sheet please use the contact agent button as provided.
Contact: The Twyford Team – Today!
Chris Twyford: 0412 500 125 – Chris Kots: 0400 241 017
Direct: 9288 1522 - [email protected]
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Karrinyup, WA 6018 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000