33 Georgina Avenue Gorokan 2263 NSW
Your Wish List Has Arrived - This Home Has It All!
Stunning from every angle, offering impressive & stylish interiors, this completely renovated family home offers a comfortable lifestyle in a tightly held enclave.
Your senses will be excited from the moment you enter the front door & you will immediately appreciate the quality & meticulous attention to detail in preparing your dream home.
Boasting three sizable bedrooms with built in wardrobes & ceilings fans, polished timber floorboards & LED lighting throughout, exquisitely renovated bathroom, kitchen & laundry, combined living & dining offering slow combustion fireplace & reverse cycle air conditioning - allowing you to be comfortable all year round with all the hard work completed.
Entertaining is made easy with a brand new covered Merbau alfresco area & 8x7 metre carport flowing off the epitome of all man sheds complete with plumbing provision allowing the possibility of a granny flat (STCA).
All this & more positioned on a desirable 696 sqm block (approx.) within close proximity to all local conveniences. All that's left to do is unpack & enjoy!
* Freshly painted
* New window furnishings throughout
* Polished timber flooring & new carpet
* LED lighting throughout
* Brand new kitchen with timber benchtops
* Brand new bathroom & laundry
* Slow combustion fireplace & reverse cycle air conditioning
* Combined living & dining
* Brand new Merbau porch & covered alfresco entertaining deck at rear
* Side access
* Large 8x7 metre carport or second entertaining area
* 8x7 metre garage at rear with plumbing provisions & granny flat potential (STCA)
* Close proximity to Tuggerah Lake & boat ramp
* Minutes from popular schooling & Wyong Hospital
Inspections are by scheduled Open Home or to arrange a private viewing, please contact Kayla Don on 0404 311 433.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gorokan, NSW 2263 priced between $370,000 and $690,000