33 Cambourne Avenue St Ives 2075 NSW
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION BY DANIEL COOK!!!
Elegant family home with views forever!
Classically elegant, solid and substantial, this family home enjoys a commanding setting on the high-side of the street capturing north-east vistas across the pristine beauty of national park. The home has been updated and enhanced over the 43 years the family has owned it, ensuring its ongoing relevance and liveability. Relax or entertain in its wealth of spaces where vast terraces have been positioned to enjoy the sunshine and views and multiple internal living spaces offer areas for all occasions. Positioned on a generous 922sqm in a quiet and peaceful street, it enjoys excellent connectivity being only moments to the bus, local shops, St Ives Park Public, Sydney Grammar, Brigidine and bushwalking tracks.
* Beautiful marble floors and stairs, refreshed interiors
* Spacious living and formal dining enjoy the superlative views through walls of glass
* Expansive upper alfresco terrace plus lower terrace
* Large casual dining room, rear paved terrace
* Stone kitchen with quality appliances, ducted a/c
* Lower level games room, option of 5th bed/TV room, motorised blinds
* Private master with ensuite & separate split air con, robes and balcony access
* Most bedrooms with robes, large storage rooms or perfect wine cellar
* Workshop, double lock up garage plus carport.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in St Ives, NSW 2075 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,200,000