32/8 Koorala Street Manly Vale NSW 2093
Spacious and sunlit living in prestigious complex32/8 Koorala Street, Manly Vale
LOVE. The apartment showcases an efficient design, with a spacious open-plan living area that includes a study nook, a dedicated space for dining, and flows out to a large wraparound balcony.
• Second floor apartment in a rear-set block within the immaculate and secure grounds of the Peninsula complex.
• North-facing open-plan living encompasses lounge, dining and a study nook, and features wide timber floating floors, gas bayonets and reverse-cycle air-con.
• Two sets of sliding doors provide access to a large nor-west facing wraparound balcony with leafy outlooks.
• The kitchen looks out over the living area and features gas cooking, dishwasher and a breakfast bar.
• Master bedroom includes built-ins and an en-suite bathroom with spa bath and shower.
• Second bedroom with built-ins and reverse-cycle air-con.
• Secure parking space, as well as lots of visitor parking and a lockable storage cage.
• On-site facilities include a heated indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna and games room
LIVE. This super central and fast-developing location offers easy access to supermarkets and public transport. The B-Line bus service to the city is a three-minute walk away. Hop on the bike path to Manly and you'll be there in less than 15 minutes, or there is a fantastic selection of supermarkets and cafes within moments of the front door.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?