3/2 Wexford Street Subiaco WA 6008
LIFESTYLE AND LOCATION!3/2 Wexford Street, Subiaco
A beautiful apartment on one level that is perfect for downsizers. Offering contemporary spacious living in central Subi. Located in Emporium Apartments this beautiful smaller sanctuary styled building is in the absolute heart of Subi Square just minutes walk to the train station, Woolworths, Cafe Cafe, Chemist, the Medical Centre and all the features Subiaco has to offer. The natural light filled apartment has a North facing aspect and is located in a corner of the building. Accessed by one flight of stairs, it is well worthwhile to come and inspect.
This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment provides a huge balcony area of 36sqm and two tandem carbays.
- Spacious open plan living
- 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms with 90sqm of internal living
- Spacious bedrooms both with built in robes
- Stone bench tops, gas cook top & dishwasher installed
- Great separation to the floorplan
- Large tiled undercover balcony of 36sqm ideal for entertaining
- 2 x secure tandem carbays and a lockable store room
The lifestyle you will live:
- No need for a car
- Minutes to Subiaco Rail Station and public transport
- Walk to Woolworths, Newsagent, Chemist and Cafs
- Dinner and a show at The Regal Theatre
- Stroll to delightful Rokeby Road precinct with all the shops and cafes
- Secure and private
- Total Strata Area: 145sqm
Council Rates: $1873.78 PA
Water Rates: $1234.21 PA
Admin Fees: $905.20 per quarter
Reserve Fund: $290.15 per quarter
Contact Brent Morfesse 0419 900 747.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?