32 Nelson Street Bundamba 4304 QLD
A House For You - It's Ready To View.
Located on a 609 m2 approx. block, this three bedroom home has room for a family to grow into. The rear yard is fully fenced and behind the gates there is a single carport for the familys vehicle. To complete the package, this home also boasts a tidy bathroom, a separate toilet, a functional kitchen and a spacious lounge and dining area.
At a Glance:
- Slab on Ground, low-set brick and cement weatherboard construction with a concrete tile roof
- The sides and the back of the house are mainly brick
- The front of the house is a combination of rendered brick that has been painted and cement sheet weather boards
- Full concrete driveway to carport behind gates in rear yard
- Single carport behind gates on the side of the house
- There is vehicular access to the rear yard trough the carport
- There is pedestrian access on the left-hand side of the house into the rear yard
- The rear yard is fully fenced from the side of house to the boundary of the property
- Hills hoist style clothesline in the rear yard
- Electric hot water system approximately 250 lt.
- Utility room on the front left hand corner of the house
- Single open plan living area with lino floor
- Lino through most of the house except tiled wet areas
- The kitchen has laminated bench tops, pantry and an electric upright cooker
- Separate laundry off of the kitchen
- The bathroom has a linen pantry, the shower over the bath and a medicine cabinet
- Separate toilet
- Three bedrooms all with lino floors
- Privacy screens at the front of the house
- Security screens on windows and doors
- NBN connection present
- 609 m2 approx. block
The property boasts a great Location being approximately a 2 minute drive to TAFE, approximately 4 minutes to the Bundamba train station, approximately 5 minutes to convenience stores, approximately 5 minutes to Bundamba Primary and Secondary Schools and approximately a 10 minute drive to Booval Fair Shopping Centre.
So look at the open for inspection times and then make your way to inspect.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bundamba, QLD 4304 priced between $180,000 and $330,000