32 Mckenzie Crescent Gulfview Heights 5096 SA
Fantastic Family Home
Surrounded by other quality homes, this well-maintained 3 bedroom home offers ample space for the whole family. Set on a generous elevated 643sqm (approximate) allotment with a 26m (approximate) frontage, it represents value buying in a fantastic area.
Ticking all the boxes a home owner would be looking for and perfect for first home buyers, investors and empty-nesters.
Features that make this home special:
- Three generous bedrooms with ceiling fans, bedrooms 1 and 2 with built-in robe
- Spacious, light-filled open plan living area with ceiling fan and combustion heater
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Large family/dining area opening onto rear verandah
- Functional bathroom with separate bath and shower + toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Undercover verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Secure double garage with roller doors + space for a trailer
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of excellent public and private schools including Gulfview Heights Primary School. Less than 4kms (approximately) to Golden Grove Village Shopping Centre and less than 7kms (approximately) to all the entertainment and shopping that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport options including The Oï¿½Bahn to the Adelaide CBD are also nearby.
For further information please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gulfview Heights, SA 5096 priced between $260,000 and $480,000