32 Marsden Street Shortland 2307 NSW
Affordable Family Entertainer
Comfortably resting on the elevated side of a family friendly street with driveway access to a double garage, this 1960's gem opens to a spacious living room that extends into a casual meals area and contemporary kitchen that has been stylishly updated. Three bedrooms radiate off a central hallway, with each perfectly positioned to be serviced by a bright and airy bathroom with separate wc. Adding to the homes highlights list is a huge entertainers deck that extends onto a lawned expanse and the gleaming inground pool beyond, providing an ideal setting for relaxed family get-togethers or weekend BBQ's. Located in the ever growing suburb of Shortland, this appealing family home rests a short drive away from shopping centres, popular schools, the wetlands centre and arterial roads making it perfectly suited to market newcomers, young families or savvy investors.
- Ready to enjoy family home with superb entertaining options
- Free flowing living zone is air-conditioned for year round comfort
- Smartly updated kitchen with stainless steel Westinghouse oven
- Kitchen boasts direct access to a huge rear deck for easy entertaining
- Three good sized bedrooms, master with built-in robe
- Bright and airy bathroom with separate wc
- Neutral colour palette and polished floorboards throughout
- Child-friendly yard with level lawns and refreshing in-ground pool
- Secure garaging for two cars plus extra driveway parking
- Popular schools, Wetlands Centre, arterial roads and shopping centre
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Shortland, NSW 2307 priced between $290,000 and $550,000