32 Honeydew Place Ninderry 4561 QLD
Location – Views –This Property Has It All!
The property is set on an elevated acre of natural bush offering magnificent views, incorporating the Glass House Mountains, Mapleton and Mt Eerwah Vale across to Sunshine Beach.
You will never cease to be amazed by the ever changing outlook, stunning sunrises and picture perfect sunsets. Come face to face with nature and beautiful treed outlook with an added bonus of an abundance of Australian animals and birdlife.
The house comprises four large bedrooms with built in robes, the fourth is currently being used as a parent retreat, two bathrooms ensuite with spa, large laundry with full length cupboards, spacious kitchen which takes in the views has plenty of bench space making entertaining easy, two lounge rooms, high ceilings and beautiful timber floors. The house is bright with natural light. Wrapped around the home is undercover decking with plenty of options to catch a breeze while taking in the views.
The garage accommodates 5 cars, 15 amp plug for caravans etc, electric roller doors and lots of ceiling height.
- 4000M² (One Acre) Of Absolute Private Bush Setting
- 45,000 Litre Concrete Water Tank, Pump To House
- 5,000 Litre Water Tank
- Own Pump To Supply Water To Landscaped Garden
- 11m x 7m Undercover Storage, Ideal For Home Office
- Art Studio Or Extra Bedrooms.
- Electric Hot Water, Cooking, Dishwasher, Fireplace & Cable TV
- Bio-cycle Sewerage Set Up
- School Buses Available In The Area
- Short Drive To Yandina, Coolum Beach, Popular Markets
- Quick Access To The Bruce Highway.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ninderry, QLD 4561 priced between $490,000 and $900,000