32 Fourth Avenue Eastwood NSW 2122
IMMACULATE TORRENS TITLE FULL BRICK SEMI32 Fourth Avenue, Eastwood
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes
• Full bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Sunroom/3rd bedroom off family room
• Lounge room with fireplace
• New kitchen (gas cooking) with dining area
• Laundry with second toilet
• Timber floors through-out
• High ceilings (2.9 metres)
• North facing backyard with timber entertaining deck
• Plenty of off-street parking, long driveway with a beautiful garden aspect
• Lock-up garage
• Torrens Title solid double brick construction Circa 1934, with a terracotta tiled roof
• Level land 512sqm (approx.)
• Potential to build granny flat ( S.T.C.A)
• Property can be extended with additional storey (S.T.C.A)
This is a beautifully maintained and presented property. Not a cent to spend, ready to move in and enjoy.
Anthony Trees First National give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?