32 Elizabeth Crescent Macquarie 2614 ACT
Join the Macquarie Boom!
Take a drive through Macquarie and it is clear to see that this is a suburb on the move! Major extensions, renovations and knock down-rebuilds are common place as more & more buyers discover the outstanding value that this suburb offers. Now is a great time to join the Macquarie boom, and 32 Elizabeth Crescent represents an affordable entry for first time buyers.
Situated only a short walk to Macquarie Primary school, the extended 4 bedroom home is well suited to young families looking for a convenient location close to popular facilities. The property is in good condition throughout but the creative buyer will see loads of potential to add their own personal touches or explore the option of future renovations.
The home is currently rented to great tenants until January 2017, so owner occupiers can enjoy the income stream and claim their stamp duty prior to taking occupancy. Features include:
* 4 bedroom home - 145sqm of living
* Extended living room is large enough for lounge & dining area
* Updated kitchen includes gas cooking and dishwasher
* Ducted gas heating for winter warmth
* Large block (805sqm) offers plenty of room for the kids, pets and the veggie patch!
* Single lock up garage
* Easy access to North Canberra's major facilities including Jamison Plaza, Belconnen markets, Bruce Stadium, University of Canberra, ANU and only 10 minutes from Civic.
* EER 2.5
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Macquarie, ACT 2614 priced between $410,000 and $760,000