32 Banks Road Earlwood NSW 2206
FINAL CALL Endless Potential, Exceptional Value32 Banks Road, Earlwood
Brimming with potential, this home provides an exceptional opportunity on a generous footprint in a prime location, only a short stroll to schools, transport, parks and cafes.
The possibilities are what makes a property like this so sought-after, particularly in Earlwood. The size of the block, the position and the potential are what it's all about here. With the opportunity to capitalise on what exists, or take it to another level, little wonder this'll get a lot of lookers.
* Double brick structure
* Three good sized bedrooms
* Well maintained original kitchen with gas cooking
* Bathroom with shower and bathtub
* Ample size child friendly and private level rear yard enjoying a sunny northerly aspect
* Land 12.19m x 42.67m - 492m2 (approx)
* Internal laundry with second toilet
* Rear lane access to drive through lockup garage plus off street parking at front and rear
Inspect and be impressed!.
Lock in this fantastic opportunity, because parcels of land like this do not come around often.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?