32 Appleton Street Richmond 3121 VIC
Splendidly spacious Victorian!
Beautiful home, ideal floorplan in perfect location, close to River/parks, Victoria Gardens, yet quiet and neighbourly
Within walking distance to Melbourne Girls College
- 3 double bedrooms - built in robes; Polished floors, open fireplaces
- Huge parents retreat or home office area plus ensuite
- 2 living zones. Elegant formal dining and separate lounge. Spacious open plan living and family room (cathedral ceilings) overlooking large, low maintenance courtyard
- Superb family kitchen - granite bench tops, pantry, stainless steel gas hot plates and dishwasher
- Gas ducted heating
- 2 bathrooms - Main central with bath and ensuite to master bedroom
- Period charm and detail includes; Timber fret work, polished floors, open fireplaces, cornices and roses, high ceilings, lead light windows
- Loads of storage, plus shed, reverse cycle air conditioning, plumbed BBQ
- Land - 6m x 34m (204sqm) approx
- Multiple car permits available
Cinemas, golf course, bike paths, transport, even row along the Yarra!
Chic local cafes, both Bridge Road and Victoria Street a stroll away.... All in the tranquil setting. Does it get any better than this?
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Richmond, VIC 3121 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000