32 Amos Crescent Mount Lofty 4350 QLD
Leafy Quiet Street in Mount Lofty
This delightful home is privately nestled in a much sought after location in Mount Lofty
The long term owners are moving on and leaving behind their much loved home and garden.
If you are looking for a peaceful lifestyle, close to all amenities, and enjoy looking out onto greenery and birdlife, then this home is for you.
The home includes:
- Four bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Gorgeous north facing lounge room incorporating a wood fire, reverse cycle air conditioning and garden views through the picture windows
- The light filled modern kitchen has electric appliances, dishwasher, plenty of drawers and bench space plus two pantries. The double sink overlooks the entertaining area
- Large laundry / mud room
- Professionally painted throughout with neutral colours
- Solar Panels and Solar Hot Water
- 10,000 gallons of rainwater storage and pressure pump
- The home can run exclusively on tank water through a particle filter or flick the switch over to town water if preferred
- NBN connected with fibre to the house
- Beautifully nurtured gardens surround the home and there is a gorgeous private sitting area in the garden for those hot summer days
- Fully fenced
- Three car accommodation and room for a single shed on the western side if required
Walking distance to Horne Park and public transport, and just five minutes to the CBD and Major Shopping Centres incorporating medical and dental facilities and much more.
This home is charming and only with an inspection can you appreciate its true value.
Call me now for a private inspection
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Lofty, QLD 4350 priced between $270,000 and $490,000