3/19 Kingsway Dee Why 2099 NSW
SOLD BY AARON RACO & JOSHUA PERRY
Tucked away close to the up and coming Dee Why Town Centre and a comfortable walk from the beach, this elevated ground floor apartment is a great market entry point in a convenient yet quiet location. It's one of only 10 in a double brick security building and features freshly painted interiors with high ceilings, timber floors and plenty of natural light. Just across the road from the new PCYC and near quality schools and city buses, it makes a perfect choice for first home buyers or an investor looking for solid returns and good growth prospects.
• Living/dining space and kitchen with s/steel finish & electric stove
• Double bedroom, ensuite with shower over stand-in bath
• Communal laundry facilities plus on title parking space at rear
• Conveniently located a short distance from cafes, shops and restaurants
• Dee Why Public and Fisher Road Schools both within walking distance
• Easily accessible to transport including new B-Line service to CBD
For more information or a private viewing, please contact Joshua Perry directly on 0420 941 220.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dee Why, NSW 2099 priced between $340,000 and $640,000