3/19-21 The Strand Rockdale 2216 NSW
Sold By Nick Atanasovski 0419 640 711
Light and bright apartment situated in a secure well maintained complex. The apartment is positioned on a corner of the building ensuring minimal common walls, a key consideration for any astute buyer. Large windows afford a leafy outlook from every room. There are two balconies. Set in one of Rockdale's most sought after streets and minutes to Rockdale station and Rockdale Plaza, nearby you will also find Rockdale Tennis Club and a choice of public and high schools. Short drive to the beach and cafes at Brighton le Sands.
• 2 bedrooms with ceiling fans. A private balcony leads off the main bedroom
• Spacious open plan airconditioned living and dining space
• Step out onto a second balcony from the living area. Ideal for a bbq or just taking time out.
• Updated kitchen with ample cupboards and workspace. Stone benchtops, dishwasher, Westinghouse oven and electric stove top.
• Stylish fully renovated bathroom
• Solid timber flooring
• Carpeted bedrooms
• Internal laundry room
• Foxtel ready
• Convenient internal access to lock up garage inside the building
Ready and waiting for a new owner.
* Note: Property address also known as 3/12-14 Hayburn Avenue Rockdale
For further details contact Nick Atanasovski 0419 640 711. Richardson & Wrench Wolli Creek | Rockdale
Whether you are buying, selling or leasing a property in Rockdale, contact Richardson & Wrench Wolli Creek | Rockdale on 9599 9985.
Servicing the St George Area since 1991.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Rockdale NSW, 2216
More property from Richardson & Wrench , Arncliffe / Wolli Creek Rockdale
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rockdale, NSW 2216 priced between $470,000 and $870,000