31/66-70 Hills Street North Gosford NSW 2250
Conveniently Located With Water Views!31/66-70 Hills Street, North Gosford
Sydney-like architecture, construction and fit-out at an affordable Central Coast price point. A perfect opportunity for you to enter the market!
Enjoy comfortable living with basement parking and easy access to elevators on every level (including the top floor) which hosts a garden terrace with communal BBQ and panoramic views that sweep from the valley down into the city, Brisbane Waters and beyond.
* Large water-view balcony with external power outlet.
* Tinted glass windows.
* Includes all window dressings and air conditioning.
* High ceilings and full height sliding doors to balcony.
* Floor to ceiling tiling
* Feature wall
* Quality, modern decor and neutral colour pallet
* Polyurethane soft-close cupboards
* Stone benchtops and stone splash-backs
* Dishwasher and natural gas cooktop
* Double stainless steel sink and quality tapware
The time to invest in Gosford is now! With lots of new developments coming up, the population increase is set to kick off the next wave of growth for the region.
Benefiting greatly from stable platform links to Sydney and Newcastle, Gosford City is the capital of the Central Coast and the central business district of the region.
Get in QUICK!
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?