31/66-70 Hills Street North Gosford 2250 NSW
Conveniently Located With Water Views!
This 2 bedroom corner apartment benefits from excellent air circulation and elevated water views! A decent sized balcony is accessed from main bedroom and living area and picks up expansive hinterland and water views! Located within easy walking distance to shops, schools and hospital, offering a perfect opportunity for investors and owner occupiers alike.
Enjoy comfortable living with a large double basement parking lot and easy access to elevators on every level including the top floor, which hosts a garden terrace with communal BBQ area enjoying massive panoramic views that sweep from the valley down into the city, Brisbane Waters and beyond.
* Large water-view balcony with external power outlet.
* Tinted glass windows.
* Includes all window dressings and air conditioning.
* High ceilings and full height sliding doors to balcony.
* Floor to ceiling tiling
* Feature wall
* Quality, modern decor and neutral colour pallet
* Polyurethane soft-close cupboards
* Stone benchtops and stone splash-backs
* Dishwasher and natural gas cooktop
* Double stainless steel sink and quality tapware
The time to invest in Gosford is now! With lots of new developments coming up, the population increase is set to kick off the next wave of growth for the region.
Benefiting greatly from stable platform links to Sydney and Newcastle, Gosford City is the capital of the Central Coast and the central business district of the region.
Get in QUICK!
Close to schools, shops and trains and bus stop at the front door.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in North Gosford, NSW 2250 priced between $350,000 and $650,000