3/14 Lanena Street Bellerive TAS 7018
Attention Investors & First Home Buyers3/14 Lanena Street, Bellerive
This beautifully presented villa, located in the ever popular suburb of Bellerive is a must see. One of only three villa's on the block, complete with covered carport, secure backyard and lovely views to the Derwent river and Mount Wellington. Close proximity to all the amenities of Eastlands shopping Centre and easy commute to the CBD, what more could you ask for.
Comprising two good sized bedrooms, both with built in robes, open plan kitchen, dining and living, large bathroom with bath and separate shower and a separate laundry. Add to this a very cool attic conversion that can be used as a reading room or daybed area complete with insulation and double glazed roof windows!
The current owners also have approvals in place to extend the living area, including building and plumbing if a little more space is required.
This really is the complete package and we do not expect it last long.
Give Ant or Simon a call today to arrange your inspection!
- Double glazed windows in bedrooms and attic
- Freshly painted
- Fully insulated attic conversion
- New reverse cycle A/C and heat transfer system
- Electric underfloor heating in bathroom, hallway & kitchen
- Upgraded kitchen & dishwasher
- Approved plans, building and plumbing for living room extension
- Sat, 20th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?