312 Dundas Street Rye 3941 VIC
SOLD - YOUR PROPERTY AGENT
Capturing all that we love about living by the seaside,located on a quiet service road,close to all the shops and cafes on the way to the ever popular st Andrews beach this wonderful home is bursting with coastal charm. From the provincial-inspired kitchen to the host of light-filled living zones, this seaside surprise will delight its residents and guests alike.
• A welcoming façade featuring a broad sun-deck and coastal accent colours
• Three bedrooms, including a master bedroom with en suite
• Both bathrooms boast fresh, crisp fittings with a mix of white and grey tones
• Dedicated meals area defined by feature pendant lighting
• Successful holiday letting with the opportunity to continue a lucrative income stream
• Easy-care flooring and fresh carpets underfoot, balanced by the white washed walls and feature cladding
• Three living areas including a sunken lounge which is bathed in natural light
• Additional alfresco area to the rear, coupled with an expansive grassed area which is fully-fenced
• The spacious grounds also include a storage shed and garaging for two vehicles
• Cushioned between the roar of the surf and tranquillity of the bay, not to mention an abundance of shops, cafes and golf courses
*all measurements are approximate
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rye, VIC 3941 priced between $390,000 and $730,000