3&11/20 Minimine Street Stafford QLD 4053
YOUR CHOICE, HUGE COURTYARD OR PRIVATE BALCONY!3&11/20 Minimine Street, Stafford
Both units benefit from the following features:
- Open plan living areas flowing out onto large outdoor entertaining areas
- Quality finishes throughout
- European, stainless steel appliances
- Stone bench tops to all cabinetry
- Fully ducted air-conditioning
- Pet friendly complex with reasonable body corporate fees
- Walk in or built in robes
- Large storage cage included
Unit 3 - $490,000 - Under Contract
- 90sqm of internal living space
- 78sqm private and fully fenced courtyard
- Option for courtyard to be grassed by the seller
- 22sqm outdoor entertaining area
- Study nook
- Currently rented for $460pw
Unit 11 - $475,000
- 87sqm of internal living space
- 16sqm outdoor entertaining area
- Study nook
- $20,000 First Home Owner Grant still available
Only 7km north of the Brisbane CBD, Stafford is quickly becoming a sort after area to a changing population. An influx of young and professional buyers has been spurred along due to the amenities the suburb now has to offer. A number of Cafe's always within walking distance, easy access to Stafford City & Westfield Chermside Shopping Centres and also benefitting from direct access to the city via the Airport Link or Northern Busway if you prefer public transport. Kedron Brook and a number of parks are also on your doorstep, making this a Suburb to watch for now and the future.
Donï¿½t hesitate to contact the listing agent today to arrange a private inspection!
Note: Open houses are for unit 11 only. To inspect unit 3 please contact the agent directly to arrange access.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Stafford, QLD 4053 priced between $320,000 and $590,000