310 Arborten Road Glenwood 4570 QLD
RELISTED - BARGAIN PRICE !!!
WOW!! NOW ONLY $215000 !!!
Are you looking for a 3 bedroom home which is different?
Do you want to move in with nothing more to do?
Phone enquiry code for this property is 7992
This desirable flood-free, council-approved property is situated in the popular location of Glenwood, which is between Gympie and Maryborough, with a comfortable drive to either for work or shopping.
Glenwood itself is on the move and has a servo/supermarket for fuel, groceries and excellent cooked food. There is also a rural/hardware store, a chemist, a rental storage company and a very good vehicle service and repair station.
If angling or beach fun is your thing, you can also drive through forest roads to the Great Sandy Straits with Tin Can Bay, Rainbow Beach, and Inskip Point being special points of interest. A lovely ferry ride from River Heads takes you to Fraser Island for a day trip with lunch at the world famous Kingfisher Bay Resort. Longer trips on Fraser Island are an amazing experience, as is a whale watch boat from Hervey Bay, a mere one hour drive from Glenwood. There is so much to do in the area, and with the New Motorway soon to be finished, the drive to the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane will be faster and easier.
MANY MORE DETAILS ARE LISTED BELOW...
• GENERAL FEATURES
• Property Type: House – Freehold – No encumbrances
• Low set – Steel frame – Built 1984/85
• All Electric – with safety and generator switches
• Bedrooms x3 – One currently used as a Study
• Bathroom with shower and toilet
• Additional toilet
• Split-system Air Conditioning x3
• 2 Carport Spaces – Plus ample visitor parking
• Fraser Coast Regional Council rates approximately $1050 to $1250 per annum, depending on your circumstances.
• INDOOR FEATURES
• Fully tiled throughout
• Large built-in Wardrobe in hallway
• Security and Insect Screening
• Internal Laundry
• Pay TV Access plus Free-to-Air Aerial
• NBN satellite Internet
• Landline connection
• Smoke alarms fitted
• OUTDOOR FEATURES
• Land Size: 6597 sq metres – 1.63 acres
• Beautiful fully established low maintenance gardens with many paths
• Fully Fenced (dog proof) with 2 entry gates from road
• River Gravel Drives
• Good privacy – Not overlooked
• Excellent clay Dam with Pump House and viewing seat
• 6hp Pump (new) and Irrigation System throughout
• Extra internal security fence separating house yard from dam area
• Large grassed area below dam
• Full length covered patio at rear of house - 45.5 square metres - Could easily be built in
• Covered Barbecue Area
• Outdoor Entertaining Areas - Including a lovely covered sunken summerhouse with local blue flagstone floor
• Bird Feeding Station - Amazing wildlife
• Fern House
• Lock-up Sheds 2 (3x3m)
• 20 foot Shipping Container with good hardwood floor – Dry and vermin-proof
• Water tanks x2 – 5000 and 2000 gallons
• Water pump with switchover valves
• Average annual rainfall (22 years) 1165mm
• Firepit – Legal size, no permit required
• Grey water system and septic
• Weekly Wheelie-bin Service
This delightful property is ready for you to move in. There is nothing else to do unless you wish to make your own additions or changes later. There is so much space to expand.
Phone enquiry code for this property: 7992
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glenwood, QLD 4570 priced between $150,000 and $280,000