31 The Outlook Hornsby Heights 2077 NSW
SOLD by SONJA LAMBERTON 9987 0011
In a tranquil setting with beautiful bushland surrounds, this versatile family home presents spacious light filled interiors and options for a studio/teen retreat/home office or separate in-law accommodation. Located in a peaceful neighbourhood, close to several popular schools, shops and transport, the home will appeal to families of all ages.
- Open plan living/dining with soaring cathedral ceiling
- Light filled kitchen/family flows to entertainment deck
- Relaxation decks enjoy the tranquil bush vista
- 5 generous double bedrooms, 2 with en-suite bathrooms
- Modern kitchen with Miele appliances
- Beautiful polished timber floor boards
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, new LED light fittings
- Sensational in-ground pool and low maintenance gardens
- Oversized double lock up garage with internal access
- 700sqm in whisper quiet location opposite nature reserve
- 5 minute drive or short bus trip to Hornsby CBD
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hornsby Heights, NSW 2077 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000