3/1 Stockton Court Centenary Heights 4350 QLD
Unique Garden Setting - Perfect for Retirees/Downsizers...
In a desirable location, this 'country club' inspired town home, in a gently treed and landscaped setting opposite Middle Ridge Park, offers you that dependable and solid feeling of home. Garden lovers will adore the spacious private north-facing rear courtyard, perfect private garden space and the excellent indoor/outdoor flow.
- Main entry/hallway with view of the Park
- Ground level main bedroom with generous windows and adjoining massive two-way bathroom
- Pleasant two-pac kitchen with gas cooktop, new appliances & space for dishwasher.
- Spacious dining area adjoining kitchen with built-in quality display cabinetry.
- Open plan air-conditioned lounge/living area with flow through French doors to courtyard.
- Excellent spacious private courtyard with pergola/patio, lawn and sizey private garden area
- Single remote controlled garage with internal access
- Carpet throughout
- Internal laundry with linen cupboard opposite.
- Upstairs to two additional sizey bedrooms, linen storage and main bathroom
- One bedroom with WIR, one with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
- A well-lit and spacious feeling pervades throughout
- NBN fitted.
- Gas heating point in living and gas hot water (natural gas)
- New shower screens to both bathrooms.
- Freshly painted interior.
- Allocated external carpark.
If you are looking to move into a comfortable, tidy, exclusive yet friendly small complex with open spaces surrounding you, then this rare find may well be IT! Decisions to buy will "JUST" follow from inspections, so don't miss this RARE find!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Centenary Heights, QLD 4350 priced between $230,000 and $440,000