31 Seymour Avenue Windsor Gardens SA 5087
Ultimate Family Entertainer31 Seymour Avenue, Windsor Gardens
The perfect environment for family living in a uniquely tranquil setting with gracious proportions of a low maintenance nature.
The main, double sized formal living area to the front of the home is accessed by way of two beautiful French doors. Utilise the floorplan to your lifestyle; create an additional bedroom, theatre room, home gym, music or media room, the choice is yours.
The contemporary kitchen is fitted with stainless steel appliances including gas stove, oven, dishwasher and informal meals area adjoining; perfect for those family lunches. Need more storage? Not to worry, the walk-in pantry and draws are sure to accommodate all your cooking utensils.
This lovely home comprises of four good sized bedrooms, the master bedroom featuring a large walk-in robe and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling.
The side and rear of this home is set up for the most avid entertainer and is just as impressive as the front. The massive outdoor alfresco area is fully covered and the easy-care garden is further enhanced by sublime landscaping and an elegant water feature.
Positioned on a good size allotment offering a private backyard plus undercover parking for at least 5 cars and off-street parking for many more or perhaps use it for the caravan or boat, the options are endless.
Located on a quiet street, this well-maintained property was built with integrity and convenient family life in mind.
What you will love:
- Established low maintenance gardens
- Airy, well-proportioned rooms
- Soaring ceilings
- Seven main rooms
- 227sqm equivalent building area
- Walk in robe to bedroom two, built-in robe to bedroom three
- Modern kitchen with extensive cabinetry
- Ducted R/C air-conditioning
- Front living room has wiring connected for surround sound speakers
- Paved entertaining alfresco area with in built speakers ï¿½ entertain and embrace the great outdoors all year round
- Automatic irrigation system
- Parking for 8 cars
- Large workshop shed and garden shed
Within walking distance to the recently upgraded Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and nearby parks, public transport ï¿½ Paradise Interchange and popular schooling.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?