31 Hunter Street Brassall QLD 4305
STYLISH & SPACIOUS 60'S SPLIT LEVEL 4 BEDROOM RENOVATED HOME31 Hunter Street, Brassall
Renovated throughout and set on a 610m2 fully fenced block, this is a must see property if you want a gorgeous home in a central Brassall location, close to absolutely everything.
The fully air conditioned living room is huge and flows through a decorative archway to the equally well proportioned brand new, eat in kitchen. Expansive hardwood floors here have just been re-polished and look spectacular against the home's freshly painted walls. Add brand new carpet, throughout the 4 bedrooms, mezzanine room and wide stairs, and there you have it!!! A truly unforgettable home.
There are split system air conditioners in 3 of the 4 bedrooms, (not to mention ceiling fans in two of the bedrooms). The master bedroom has ample built in cupboards as does the 2nd bedroom.
The modern bathroom is light and airy, featuring a separate shower and bath which is ideal for those with small children.
Down through internal stairs you will find a large internal laundry which could easily be developed into a second kitchen. The room downstairs is carpeted and adjacent to the open laundry which could easily be converted to a laundry/kitchenette. The possibilities are endless. The use of this great downstairs space can be whatever you need ie children's play area, teenager's retreat, man cave etc with the possibility of separate accommodation underneath subject to council approval.
To top off this lovely home, out the back there is a substantial covered b-b-q area set in mature landscaped gardens.
* 4 bedrooms, 2 car garage
* 612 sq. metres
* 4 split system air conditioners
* 3 ceiling fans
* 2,500 litre water tank
* Fully fenced, mature landscaped garden
* Fabulous, newly polished hardwood floors in living areas
* Brand new carpet in the 4 bedrooms and stairs
* Side access suitable for shed of any size
* Brand new kitchen
* Internal stairs leading to downstairs
* Legal height under where garage is, potential to extend
* Ample power points throughout
* Hardwood frames
* Close to everything i.e schools, shopping centres, medical centres, service stations, 24 hour 7/11, KFC and McDonalds.
* Close to public transport and bike pathways
* Easy access to Ipswich motorway
Property Code: 1019
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Brassall, QLD 4305 priced between $240,000 and $440,000