3/1 Elanora Street Rose Bay 2029 NSW
Character and Charm, Art Deco Block
Enjoying a ground floor position in a boutique block of nine, this classic Art Deco apartment provides an idyllic lifestyle retreat in a sought-after harbourside enclave. Enhanced by high decorative ceilings and beautiful original fixtures, it presents superb potential to renovate/modernise while retaining its timeless period appeal. It is wonderfully positioned, within a stroll of Rose Bay Promenade.
• Original layout features a generous living area bathed in natural light
• Updated neat and tidy eat-in kitchen with ample cupboard storage
• Polished timber floorboards, beautiful leadlight doors/windows
• Two light filled bedrooms, generous master, separate sunroom
• Scope to personalise/enhance/re-create for contemporary living
• Recently refurbished and beautifully maintained security block
• Opposite Woollahra Golf Club, level stroll to the ferry wharf
• Footsteps to celebrated harbourside dining, express city buses
• Level stroll to Lyne Park, cafes, tennis courts, Rose Bay Village
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rose Bay, NSW 2029 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000