31 Cumberland Avenue Smithfield 4878 QLD
Fantastic Home - Fantastic Location!
This is an extremely well built home with Mountain views and a Park across the road on a large block. Spacious & Light this home is ideal for tropical indoor/outdoor living.
The spectacular timber kitchen features Tasmanian Oak bench tops and Red Cedar cupboards. The dishwasher is brand new and the chef of the house can enjoy mountain views while cooking the evening meal. The walls are solidly core filled, craftsmanship is obvious when you view this property. The huge double and single garages are concrete tiled and the extra storage room is a bonus. There is even a covered balcony located behind the garage for more storage. A vege garden is all ready to go along the rear of the home and established fruit trees are a huge plus. View this weekend!
* Huge wardrobes in every bedroom/foxtel ready
* Well appointed ensuite off the main bedroom
* Fully insulated/Building & Pest inspection done
* Huge laundry/solid rock retaining wall
* Split system air conditioning throughout
* Crafted slate arch between dining room and kitchen
* Fully fenced & Gated driveway/Room for a pool
* Loads of cupboards in the kitchen
* Close to schools, shopping centre, cinema & JCU
* Elevated to capture breezes/Flat front lawn
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Smithfield, QLD 4878 priced between $270,000 and $490,000