31 Addison Road Graceville 4075 QLD
Sophisticated Modernism in Coveted Location
Architectural excellence has allowed the owners, with designer Ziegler Build, to raise and retain this existing pre-1946 home and create a statement of sophisticated modernism. The construction of space, versatility and liveability has been tied into the charm and character unique to this area and presents a rare opportunity for a modern Queensland family to secure a home in this blue chip location.
The entrance is a vast space filled with natural light, complimented by the dramatic bespoke custom staircase and opens out to the hub of the home. The practicality of raising the existing home has allowed for the creation of an enormous three car garage to work in perfectly with the meticulous design of the brand new extension. The extension is centralised around the open plan living, dining and kitchen celebrated by the exquisite floor to ceiling hand laid stone wall fire place. Stepping through the glass sliding doors onto the expansive north facing entertainer's patio, you are greeted by the sparkling in-ground swimming pool and versatile detached self-contained studio. Catering to every conceivable comfort, the home features:
• Designer chef's kitchen complete with butler's pantry, 40mm smart stone Calcutta bench-tops, bronze mirror splash-back and Bosch appliances comprising of two ovens, steamer, built in coffee machine and 5-zone induction cooktop.
• 2 bedrooms; one with ensuite
• remote controlled three car garage and electric gate
• Touchstone porcelain tiles and remote-controlled gas fireplace
• Concealed Laundry and powder room
• Full sized study
• Large living area
• Two bedrooms serviced by the family bathroom
• Blackbutt timber flooring
• Walkway bridge creates separate wing for the light-filled master and ensuite with stone bath and well-appointed dressing room
• Fully fenced, flood free 709m2 allotment with generous backyard
• Enormous entertaining patio overlooking 7x4 metre in-ground pool
• Zen garden
• Detached self-contained studio
• Ceiling fans and smart wiring throughout
• 20KW Ducted 'My-Air' zoned air-conditioning
Positioned in the heart of Graceville's village community allows you the convenience of a short 5 minute walk to charming cafes, restaurants and local parks. Local high performing primary schools are within walking distance and public transport offers instant accessibility to the CBD and Brisbane's exclusive private secondary schools
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Graceville, QLD 4075 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000