3028 The Boulevard Benowa QLD 4217
Stunning Executive Residence on Main River!3028 The Boulevard, Benowa
It is only here you'll discover a privileged lifestyle in a private, secure location with a serene river outlook and access to 5-star resort facilities.
This magnificent modern mansion offers a striking design, spacious indoor-outdoor entertaining and total luxury for family and guests, with 6 bedrooms (including 4 opulent suites), a huge home office and basement garaging for up to 10 cars. Polished marble, timber and glass features throughout, from the two-bedroom guest wing to formal riverfront areas, billiard room and the vast poolside BBQ terrace.
This amazing home also includes C-bus technology controls climate, lighting, security and water features via touch screens, ducted air conditioning in every room and ducted vacumaid throughout, louvre tinted windows with security mesh screens in every bedroom, while the elevated river view kitchen offers built in coffee machine plus a large butlers pantry.
Covering approx. 120 squares, this master built home includes:
GROUND FLOOR (Split over 2 levels):
- Large key less entry glass door, impressive high ceilings
- Marble tiled flooring, rich timber finishes, spectacular water feature in the entrance area
- 2 large bedrooms both with luscious shag pile carpet, BIR's and a two way ensuite with Caesarstone vanity
- You can enjoy your very own Gold Class at home with the spacious cinema room
- River view kitchen including Caesarstone bench tops, built in coffee machine, a large butlers pantry with sensor lighting and gas cook top
- Huge marble tiled office and walk in storage
- Massive marble tiled laundry
- Open living area with magnificent high ceilings, over looking the crystal blue resort style pool and entertaining area
- Billiard room which includes a built in couch
- Your very own bar to entertain all your guests
- Manicured gardens, entertaining terrace with BBQ kitchen, heated spa, 16m tiled pool with LED lighting
- Zoned ducted air conditioning, CCTV security and vacumaid
You have a total of 4 amazing bedrooms on this level;
- 2 bedrooms are king sized master suites, both with luscious shag pile carpet, large Caesarstone ensuites and dressing rooms.
- 2 other separate bedrooms contain timber flooring, WIR's and spa bathed ensuites.
- Zoned ducted air conditioning, CCTV security, vacumaid and intercom
- Can garage up to 10 cars
- Should you use up all this magnificent space, you also have additional storage space
The area and location of this property is very quiet, safe, exclusive, and the neighbours are very friendly! You have all resort style facilities on your door step with restaurants & bars, tennis centre, championship golf course (the Gold Coast's only 27 hole Championship Golf Course), marina and the Metricon Stadium home to the Gold Coast Suns AFL team!
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $* p.a. approx
Body Corp: $85* per week approx
Block size: 985 sqm*
Year Built: 2004
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
For more information or to book a private inspection, please contact Brad Scott on 0408 338 605.
We looking forward to taking you on a tour of this magnificent home!
* denotes approximate measurements
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Inside Spa
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Outside Spa
- Pay TV
- Pool (In Ground)
- Remote Garage
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Secure Parking
- Vacuum System
- Building Area
- 120square Virtual Tour:Click to view
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?