30 Mcintyre Avenue Burns Beach WA 6028
A MASTERPIECE IN LUXURY & DESIGN!30 Mcintyre Avenue, Burns Beach
For private viewings prior - please call Gina 0434 037 922
Stunningly situated just a few steps from Burns Beach’s iconic “flagship” McIntyre Park, this custom-built 4 bedroom 3 bathroom two-storey executive residence is barely three years young and offers top quality modern low-maintenance living of the very highest order within touching distance of the Indian Ocean and everything that surrounds it.
Downstairs, a spacious and stylish open-plan family, dining and kitchen area is highlighted by stunning polished concrete flooring and a striking feature wall before seamlessly extending outdoors to the rear where a fabulous enclosed alfresco entertaining deck with café blinds overlooks both a shimmering below-ground swimming pool and sunken easy-care artificial lawns. The dream kitchen itself is sleek enough to leave any resident chef salivating, boasting solid stone tops, a 1200mm island bench, a breakfast bar for casual meals, fridge plumbing, ample storage options, a Bosch Induction cooktop, integrated Bosch pyrolytic and steam ovens, a granite sink and an adjacent scullery with double sinks of its own, a walk-in pantry,
Bosch dishwasher and laundry access.
Just off the foyer by the home’s side entry deck and feature pivot door, a separate set of double doors reveals a plush carpeted theatre room where the ultimate cinema-style experience will be provided to those dearest to you. Also on the ground floor lies a fourth or “guest” bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobes, a classy third bathroom opposite the corridor (comprising of a hobless rain shower, WC & vanity), and a handy internal shopper’s entrance via the extra-large remote-controlled double garage – complete with high ceilings, rear access and an insulated north-facing roller door.
Customised staircase boasting 'industrial' look balustrading leads you to the upper level where the main sleeping quarters are well serviced by a carpeted lounge area with a built-in two-person study nook, a tiled front balcony with gorgeous parkland views, a separate WC and an exemplary main bathroom with a separate bathtub and hobless rain shower to cater for everybody’s needs. Both the second and third bedrooms enjoy the luxury of mirrored built-in robes themselves, but it is the Master ensemble that has all the trappings of a five-star hotel with its walk-in robe and a deluxe private ensuite bathroom – consisting of a hobless double shower, twin stone vanities and a separate WC.
Only a short stroll away from the surf and sand, the popular Burns Beach Café & Restaurant and so close to shopping at nearby Currambine Central, top schools, sporting facilities, public transport (Currambine Train Station) and the Mitchell Freeway, there is an unrivalled sense of convenience about the spectacular executive lifestyle you are about to live. The coast is clear!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Double doors to the main family/dining/kitchen hub
• Top quality carpet to all bedrooms
• Recessed ceiling to upstairs master suite
• Well-appointed laundry off the kitchen, complete with a stone top, a ceramic trough, tiled splashbacks, a double linen press, over/under-head storage and outdoor access
• Under-stair storage
• Fully smart-wired throughout (data and television points in every room)
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning with linear vents, iZone system & phone/iPad control
• Feature internal and external spot lighting
• Saturn Series, ceramic light/electrical switches throughout
• Provisions for future pool heating
• Top quality blind fittings throughout
• Feature LED down lighting
• Pre-wired for a future intercom system
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Easy-care artificial front turf
• Fully-reticulated gardens
• Beautiful washed-aggregate exterior
• Stunning 'statement' modern façade
• Side-gate access to rear via keypad
• Built in 2015
Suit Buyers looking in the $900,000s.
Interest in this unique and truly remarkable executive home is anticipated to be high - viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the abundance of high end features!
Call Gina today - 0434 037 922
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?