30 Hamilton Road Wavell Heights 4012 QLD
Post War, Endless Opportunities
Located in the ever popular and highly sought after suburb of Wavell Heights, this post war home offers endless opportunities for the astute purchaser. Polished timber floors, neat & tidy kitchen & bathroom and an easy care 536m2 parcel of land offers buyers the option to live in, rent out, or add value by raising, extending or even building your dream home.
With easy access to thriving Nundah Village, Airport, Gateway Motorway and train station, the location offers a convenient lifestyle only 10.3klm from the CBD.
The home in summary features:
- North facing, air conditioned living and dining areas, open plan design with polished hardwood flooring
- Functional kitchen has been updated with laminate benchtops, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher, tiled splash back and stainless steel appliances
- All three bedrooms have polished timber floors, built in robes and air conditioning
- Neat & tidy family bathroom with shower over bath and updated vanity & sink
- Separate toilet
- Downstairs, the large laundry is separated from the single garage and built in storage area
- Spacious rear patio offers an entertaining space and plenty of room for children to play
- The grassy, tree lined yard is fully fenced, perfect for your furry friends or space for a pool
- 536m2 block
- Freshly updated external paint
- Fly screens throughout
- Built in under with single garage, laundry & storage
- Fully fenced yard
- Split system air conditioning throughout
This entry level home has an abundance of lifestyle amenity within easy reach. Within 1klm fresh fruit & vegetables, post office, corner store and speciality shops. Within 2klm train station, Nundah Village with Woolworths, restaurants, cafes & bars, Virginia Golf Club, and just further along Westfield Chermside with second level expansion due for completion in 2017.
Multiple private and public schools are within easy reach including St Joseph's primary, Virginia State School, Mary MacKillop College, OLA, Wavell High School, St Joseph's College Nudgee & Clayfield College.
This neat & tidy property, returning $440 per week currently, represents great value for money and a proven investment for both returns and growth, so I urge you to inspect as soon as possible as it will be sold in a timely manner. Please call the agents for more information.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wavell Heights, QLD 4012 priced between $350,000 and $650,000